Radley pocket bag medium leather cross body bag  » Other  »
  • I bought the bag at a department store and paid $123, I see the leather bag as an investment for the future because having bought many Radley bags I know that they last for years

• by Emma222

I travel to work on the train so I find that a cross body bag works best for me, having the front of the handbag where you can see it does have many advantages. Buy a good leather handbag and it will last you for years, providing you polish the leather regularly. Radley make lots of great leather bags but for daily use I need a bag that has plenty of pockets so that I can stay well organized.

When I go to buy a handbag I will always look at bags that are made from soft leather, the black leather that

Radley have used to make the cross body bag is supple and no one can say it looks stiff and starchy. Quality leather goods are expensive and you have to choose well because you will use that handbag for a very long time. When I buy any new leather bag, belt, shoes or boots I always make sure that I have enough leather cleaner in stock. Astonish leather cleaner is good and it moisturises the leather as it cleans it.

The Radley leather cross body bag is not cumbersome, the bag measures 27cm high, 22cm wide and it is 3cm deep. The leather shoulder strap sits comfortably and the pockets are easy to access when you are wearing the bag. To the front of the leather bag there is a pocket that has no fastening, this one is great to stick travel tickets in because you can get to them quickly. At the rear of the Radley bag there is a pocket that has a zipper, this pocket can’t really be used to store anything `lumpy` because this one sits next to your skin.

Inside of the leather bag there is one large pocket with a zipper and that pocket is large enough ...

• Radley pocket bag medium leather cross body bag
      to hold your wallet or purse. Then on the side of the inside of the bag there is another smaller zipped pocket. Having zipped pockets make the bag as secure as it can be and once my wallet is inside I do feel that it is as safe as I can make it. The shoulder strap can be adjusted to suit.

Because the bag is made from top quality leather it not only looks good, it smells and feels good too. New leather can be stiff but Radley leather is soft and supple. The bag is lined in pale blue and there

is a little leather Radley Scottie dog attached to the shoulder strap.

This leather handbag is not meant to hold masses of kit, it holds what I need to carry with me to work. I take my wallet, keys, cards, tickets and some loose change, plus a few odd cosmetics.

I bought the bag at a department store and paid $123, I see the leather bag as an investment for the future because having bought many Radley bags I know that they last for years. The stitching is superb and the bag is finished beautifully and I only have praise for Radley handbags.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1212081520560131/k2311a0812/8.12.11