Hands2GO Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use this as often as I like, but of course, if I were to hold a food, I will need to run down my hands under the tap water first

• by missy
      I know this for a fact. No matter how much you wash your hands under the running of a tap water, it’s not purely cleansed. And for that, one of my friends recommended this product to me.

It’s a hand sanitizer, and it’s called Hands2GO Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer. I haven’t purchased it yet,

but I’ve tried it, as my friend has a few at home, and I tried one bottle.

I’m going to buy it soon. You are not going to believe the price is actually $4.

This sanitizer is water based, and it can kill up to 99. 9% germs.

That’s a lot, and I am ...

• particular about the cleanliness of my hands, as I get skin rashes easily, especially on my neck area. So, to purify my hands with this is good.

And it works. After trying out for a month, my hands feel thoroughly clean and smell nice.

I also understand that this sanitizer has a specially

formulated blend of aloe vera, to moisturize hands. My palm area gets dry easily, so after spraying about 2 times to my palms, I rub it until it’s dry.

I use this as often as I like, but of course, if I were to hold a food, I will need to run down my hands under the tap water first.

Gary Guinn says :

Who is the manufacture of the watermelon smelling hand sanitizer?

Galega says :

This review is about Hands2GO Hand Sanitizer. Watermelon Sanitizer is also available in the market, but not of Hands2GO. One of the most watermelon Sanitizer is manufactured by Purell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004152050830/k2311a0420/4.20.07