April Bath & Shower Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wasn’t thinking about my needs when I bought this bottle I was thinking about my budget
  • The last time I had purchased anything claiming to remove make -up I think it was when I bought my Mary Kay remover that though it claims to be oil free left my skin feeling a bit oily as if I’d used baby oil to take off my make-up
  • It has become a part of my daily bath routine since it is so easy to use and I love the way my face feels after I use it
  • I like the fact that unlike some cleansers it’s a bit thick which means I can cover my entire face and neck with a portion approximately the size of a quarter

• by blondefreelancer

April Bath & Shower Facial Cleanser in a lavender scent is sold in a 6.3 ounce bottle for $1 at the Dollar Tree. I wasn’t thinking about my needs when I bought this bottle I was thinking about my budget. The last time I had purchased anything claiming to remove make -up I think it was when I bought my Mary Kay remover that though it claims to be oil free left my skin feeling a bit oily as if I’d used baby oil to take off my make-up. My April Bath & Shower

cleanser was also a lot more friendly to my budget and I use it more than I ever used the Mary Kay considering I purchased it over a year ago and still have half a bottle. Of course I don’t wear make-up that often.

The cleanser is so easy to use and the pleasant smell makes it enjoyable to use. It has become a part of my daily bath routine since it is so easy to use and I love the way my face feels after I use it. I use it then put my ...

• wrinkle prevention on for maximum results. I like the fact that unlike some cleansers it’s a bit thick which means I can cover my entire face and neck with a portion approximately the size of a quarter. The warm water rinse that follows the face washing is refreshing, so refreshing in fact that I often use the cleanser first thing in the morning in order to wake up.

I only use a small amount of this cleanser on my face and neck each time I use it and have had the bottle for a

few months. It isn’t even half used which means that for my dollar I got months and months worth of cleaning my face. I find that it is gentle when I do wear make-up and I don’t have to continually put it on to get it all off. I love it so much I have to give it a 10 out of 10 rating and I can say with confidence that I will buy it again in the future. Although I am not ruling out trying new things, I like to experiment after all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112081520460131/k2311a0812/8.12.11