Sea Enzyme Moisturizing Mist Spray  » Cosmetics  »

• by missy
      After a stressful trip or a day’s work, when I feel all dry and flaky, I use this very gentle Sea Enzyme Moisturizing Mist Spray. It is a 2-in-1 product.

You can use it on your skin and hair at the

same time.

It’s so natural feeling and that’s why you can mix for both usage.

I apply it on my skin, to make my skin moisturized and it looks quite shiny afterwards.

As for the hair part, I apply ...

• a thin layer on my hair tips and outer layer of hair, not applying on the skin head.

The the 2-in-1 solution is quite bizarre to me at first, but after I enquire on certain of my friends that use it, they

told me that this spray is derived from the enzymes of sea algae and also from natural seawater.

It felt kind of yucky at first, but after some time applying, you will get used to the jelly-like feel, and the smell is great too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312004152040830/k2311a0420/4.20.07