Shake n Bake Buffalo Flavor
  • I have tried a number of different flavors and always enjoyed them
  • My family and I like spicy foods and I thought this would be a good flavor addition to our pantry
  • It had enough heat to it to be tasty and flavorful and to avoid being bland
  • However, it was a mild enough heat that I believe even young children would like it, unless they totally do not like any spice to their foods at all
  • If you are looking for a new way to prepare chicken in your household, I highly recommend that you give Shake n Bake Buffalo flavor a try

• by deem

Manufactured by Kraft Foods, Shake n Bake is a breadcrumb-style coating mix for chicken or pork. It comes in a variety of flavors, some that are specifically identified as being for either chicken or pork. I have tried a number of different flavors and always enjoyed them. However, I was really excited when I saw that Shake n Bake now comes in a Buffalo flavor. My family and I like spicy foods and I thought this would be a good flavor addition to our pantry.

Fortunately, I was right. The Buffalo flavor was very tasty. It had enough heat to it to be tasty and flavorful and to avoid being bland. However, it was a mild enough heat that I believe even young children would like it, unless they totally do not like any spice to their foods at all.

Everyone in my family thought it was a welcome addition to the Shake n Bake family of flavors.

If you have never tried Shake n Bake, you will be surprised at how easy it is. I am not much of a cook and I work long hours so I do not have either the time or the desire to spend hours in the kitchen preparing meals. However, I am trying to encourage my family to eat home cooked meals more in order to save money on dining out. Therefore, quick and easy is an important element of meal preparation in my home. Shake n Bake fits this bill perfectly.

To use Shake n Bake, all you have to do is open the box and remove a plastic shaker bag from it. Then open a packet of the Shake n Bake and pour ...

• it into the shaker bag. Then, drop a piece of chicken or a pork chop into the shaker bag and shake the bag containing the meat and the breadcrumb mixture until the piece of meat is thoroughly coated. Place the chicken or pork onto an ungreased baking sheet and repeat the process with another piece of chicken or pork. When I am through coating all of the meat with the breadcrumb mixture, I usually sprinkle the extra Shake n Bake mix onto the meat. Pop the baking tray containing the meat into the oven at about 40 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes depending on how thick the chicken breasts or pork chops are. That is all there is to it. As soon as the meat is done, you can serve it with whatever side dishes
        you like. The preparation is so easy that even a teenager or child in the family who learning how to cook can successfully complete the meal.

I tried the Shake n Bake Buffalo flavor mix on chicken for one dinner and then on pork chops for another. I think it worked very well with both the chicken and the pork, though I might have slightly preferred it on the chicken. However, my family liked the Buffalo flavor on both the pork and the chicken so if you have the Buffalo flavor of Shake n Bake in your pantry, you can be confident that you can use it on either pork or chicken.

If you are looking for a new way to prepare chicken in your household, I highly recommend that you give Shake n Bake Buffalo flavor a try. I do not think you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711081520310431/k2311a0811/8.11.11