Silk Airline Comfort Set  » Airlines  »
  • But personally, I love it with or without feature from anywhere

• by missy
      When I follow my parents to holidays, and we travel by airplane, I always bring a Silk Airline Comfort Set. Always.

It is easy and lightweight to bring along, stuff in your travel bag.

I wasn’t aware that this product had been featured on Wall Street Journal when someone highlighted it to me on

the plane.

Means that the product is good.

But personally, I love it with or without feature from anywhere.

Now, I will only bring this whether it is for a long or short flight.

It is usually for a long flight, but it doesn’t matter, because of its comfort level.

This set ...

• consists of eyeshades, so that you could cover up your eyes and just rest yourself to sleep, pillowcase and a silk blanket.

It\’s all bluish in color, my favorite.

The blanket is very snuggly, and I always tuck my feet inside the pocket feet.

It keeps my feet warm.

As for the eyeshades,

it was heaven, as after I opened my eyes, I see everything so fresh, like as though I just woke up.

And the pillowcase, I usually put behind my head, close to my base neck, so I don’t feel any strain at all.

So, on the whole, I give it an 8 average rating score.

khinmaunghla says :

I want confirm my ticket date on 21 mar 2009.singapore to yangon mi 518Q.Passenger name mr.khinmaunghla.

Marg says :

You can confirm and verify your booking here:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402004152030830/k2311a0420/4.20.07