Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Lotion
  • Two weeks ago, I bought Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Lotion
  • I like the texture and how it is easily spreads on my skin because it is not sticky like other lotions
  • I think the effect of the lotion can last more than 12 hours
  • It is definitely very effective in providing long lasting moisture to the skin
  • I suggest you put in all over your body after you shower and before going to bed at night

• by tenderheart

Two weeks ago, I bought Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Lotion. It comes in a 200 ml yellow slim plastic bottle with dark blue cap. The label says it contains vitamin E, soya and oat extracts.

When i opened the cap, the lotion smells very fresh like you just came out of the shower. The color is milky white and the consistency is not thick.

It is a little bit

watery. When i put it on my skin, it feels very light.

I like the texture and how it is easily spreads on my skin because it is not sticky like other lotions. I live in a tropical country and every day, the weather is humid and hot.

Before I don’t want to use lotion because it feels warm and sticky on the skin. I like the lotion because ...

• it doesn’t feel warm on the skin.

I think the effect of the lotion can last more than 12 hours. My skin does not become dry when exposed to too much sunlight or coldness of the room’s air-conditioning.

Before, my skin is so dry that I can write on it using my fingernails. It is definitely very effective in providing long lasting moisture to the skin.

I will recommend this product especially if

you have dry skin. I suggest you put in all over your body after you shower and before going to bed at night.

My skin has become softer and smoother using Vaseline lotion. There was a big difference before and after using it.

Moreover, the lotion is very affordable. I will give this product a rating of nine.

You should try it especially if you have dry skin problems.

Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111081520260431/k2311a0811/8.11.11