Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie  » Movies  »
  • Anyway, I thought this film was another of those sci-fi movies which have been creating some buzz this year
  • I like the last part when James Franco told Caesar (ape) to come home with him and he will take care of him
  • I would definitely buy a DVD copy of this film
  • This may not be the best sci-fi film ever made but it leaves some great mark to the viewers

• by Lynn M. A.

Last weekend, I went to the movie house together with my sister. We watched “Rise of the Planet of the Apes”. I didn’t really expect much from this movie. I just wanted some entertainment on a lazy Saturday afternoon.

Anyway, I thought this film was another of those sci-fi movies which have been creating some buzz this year. There were

a lot of sci-fi films produced this year. I was expecting more special effects and another out of this world concept.

However, when I started watching the film, I was glued to the screen right from the start until the film indeed. I was simply amazed. I never thought that this film could have the right substance that I am looking for in a movie.

It has great actors, great effects and great plot. I was really moved with the main character, Caesar (ape). There were a lot of mind blowing scenes but it was not overdone.

Another thing, the movie captures the right emotions especially for Caesar. I like the last part when James Franco told Caesar (ape) to ...

• Rise of the Planet of the Apes movie
      come home with him and he will take care of him. However, Caesar hugged him instead and whispered that he is home.

Wow! it was such a good ending. I can’t wait to watch Part 2 of this film. I am sure it would be another blockbuster.

If you are not a sci-fi fan, this movie will change your view. It

has a heart and great substance. It is not just made to entertain but as well as learn valuable things about human life.

The actors were able to deliver their parts perfectly. I would definitely buy a DVD copy of this film. This may not be the best sci-fi film ever made but it leaves some great mark to the viewers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1111081520240431/k2311a0811/8.11.11