Johnson & Johnson Band Aid  » Health  »
  • Anyway, my experience with this product is really great
  • I would highly recommend this product to everyone
  • I am still using this product up until now and it is definitely comfortable to use

• by Lynn M. A.

I always have a stock of Johnson & Johnson Band Aid. I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. When I cut my skin or got some scrapes, I always clean those cuts and scrapes with antiseptics. After that, I cover it up with Johnson & Johnson Band Aid. This product can

be purchased by box or by retail. I usually buy just some strips around 10 pieces. This is best to use in case of minor injuries. This band aid is quite affordable and is available in all leading drugstores nationwide. it can also be bought even in small retail outlets.

Anyway, my experience with this product is really great! Every time, I get myself burned or have my skin cut out of carelessness, I always resort to band aid. This band aid does not fall off from the skin readily. They simply stick on the skin. This adhesive band aid really protects my skin’s affected area from bacterial invasion. Last time, I had cut my ...

Dr.Sushil Rudra says :

re : I am still using this product up until now and it is definitely comfortable to use
Band - Aid is superb, specially Johnson and Johnson band-aid. I can’t recall when I used it first time. My mother used to keep a Johnson’s Band-Aid package in my school bag. It’s the matter of 55 years ago and still now it is our daily companion. When we go out for excursions we keep it along with our baggage. Keep it in my office bag and my home’s almirrah. Wounds are not affected by using it. You can bath without any further damage of the wounds. It’s fantabulas.

Stacey says :

I always have Band-Aid by Johnson and Johnson in the house, in my purse, and take it when we travel. I always find they work well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411081520230431/k2311a0811/8.11.11