Amika Oil Treatment For Hair
  • At first I thought I can make natural curls with the help of ceramic styler but you need to add something in your hair
  • Hair conditioners are not really helpful with this kind of hair problem
  • I love the formula because it is not too thick to use
  • I like this product because it has a mild and likable smell

• by sammy14

Styling your hair is fun and that is why I always do it. My favorite hairstyle every day is the “angel hair’, most prominently seen in most Victoria Secret Models. I use hair styling aids to make the curls on the edge of my hair. At first I thought I can make natural curls with the help of ceramic styler but you need to add something in your hair. So when I started added something on my hair, there was a considerable amount of split ends that developed and my hair was not shiny too as a result of this. It is because of two things—successive exposure to heat by the ceramic styler and styling aids. The effect is

similar to always using makeup in your skin–sometimes it gets dull and flawed. Hair conditioners are not really helpful with this kind of hair problem. I used Amika Hair Oil Treatment. This is basically a hair oil with lots of vitamins on it.

I love the formula because it is not too thick to use. I really thought of hair oil as something too strong or feels like using hair serum. This was lightweight and easy to spread in your hair. The most tedious task in using hair oil just like when you have a hot oil treatment is how to spread it in your scalp and your hair. This was quick for me because of its impressive formula.

• One downside of it is to minimize the application and try to control the amount because it might feel greasy and your hair might take days before it can recover from its oily substance.

I also like the smell because it was not so obvious. Other hair oil products have strong unpleasant smell. There was one product which has a very primitive smell that really turned me off. Given that these stuff are used to be derived from plant extracts, they retain some of the herb smells on it. I like this product because it has a mild and likable smell. It does not create this horrible smell in your head especially if you sweat a lot.

This is very hydrating in your scalp because it has Argan oil. I experienced this substance when I tried Josie Maran. This is what I complain about styling–the repercussion on damage and dryness. This was properly solved by this hair oil. In fact after several days, you can still feel the softness of it however it cannot solve the problem of split ends. I have to manually trim the tip of my hair to get rid of it. The most annoying part is how it takes days to get rid of that slippery after feel that it leaves to your scalp and hair. Right after applying it, you need a heavy doze of shampoo just to rinse it off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081520150431/k2311a0810/8.10.11