Olay Professional - ProX Skin Tightening Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • In fact I never thought Olay products would ever suit me since it is targeted towards older women and most of their products are anti-ageing and from my experience, anti-ageing products are usually richer and heavier than most other regular moisturizers and serums
  • I really wanted to try them but since ProX seems to be the most advanced of their products I decided to skip the Definity series and go for the ProX
  • In the ingredients list I noticed the key ingredients to be Caffeine, Palmitoyl Peptides Pal-Kt & Pal-Kttks, Lyslastinetmv, Aquaflex Polymer Technology and Niacinamide amongst other ingredients
  • While I do not have any lines, wrinkles or sagging as of yet which I believe is all because of Olay I am really enjoying using ProX serum every day both in the morning and at night under my moisturizers

• by true_value

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I started using Olay skin care products a few years ago and since then have been using a lot of Olay products. The first product that I had ever used and loved was the Olay Total Effects serum.

I have extremely sensitive, oily and acne prone skin and couldn’t ever find a moisturizer that didn’t break me out.

In fact I never thought Olay products would ever suit me since it is targeted towards older women and most of their products are anti-ageing and from my experience, anti-ageing products are usually richer and heavier than most other regular moisturizers and serums.

Once, I tried a tester for the Olay Total Effects Serum on a whim. I tried it on the back of my hand.

After about a few hours when I happened to glance at my hand and the skin appeared smoother. I tried the tester again the next day and could notice and feel improvement of my skin texture. I decided to buy it and guess what? Turned out that it worked really well on my skin.

Since then I have used bottles of the Olay Total Effects Gentle Moisturizer and serum, then upgraded to the Olay Regenerist serum and moisturizers. While I have seen the Olay ProX products on the Olay website these are not available here in Singapore yet nor are the Olay Definity series. I really wanted to try them but since ProX seems to be the most advanced of their products I decided to skip the Definity series and go for the ProX.

I ordered them online. Olay ProX comes with a complete range of products starting from cleansing to moisturizers and eye treatments and creams. After reading a lot and getting help from the Olay helper software. I decided to go for the Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System which is a battery operated cleansing brush, the Olay Exfoliating cleanser, The skin tightening serum and the moisturizer.

The serum comes in a 20ml metal tube with a pump dispenser and like all of the ProX series comes in the metallic red casing. The serum cost me $24.00 with shipping.

Olay claims the Pro-X Skin Tightening Serum to be professionally designed to tighten ...

• Olay Professional - ProX Skin Tightening Serum
      skin, reduce the look of expression lines and then that the unique formula hydrates to help increase skin’s natural fullness for firmer skin.

As for instructions Olay suggests to treat skin both morning and evening with Skin Tightening Serum by applying before your moisturizer in a smooth, upward motion, focusing on areas of expression, such as the eyes, mouth and brow.

In the ingredients list I noticed the key ingredients to be Caffeine, Palmitoyl Peptides Pal-Kt & Pal-Kttks, Lyslastinetmv, Aquaflex Polymer Technology and Niacinamide amongst other ingredients. I did also see dimethiconol which is silicone found in serums for smooth application and found in almost all of Olay serums.

As is the case with all of Olay ProX products the serum is also fragrance

free. The texture of the serum is extremely light weight and perhaps the lightest feeling of all the Olay serums that I have tried. It has no greasy, sticky or oily feeling and sinks into skin right away.

While I do not have any lines, wrinkles or sagging as of yet which I believe is all because of Olay I am really enjoying using ProX serum every day both in the morning and at night under my moisturizers. It does not make me breakout or make my skin oily. Since I started using it I feel that my skin is smoother, refined and more even toned.

I do highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110081520010331/k2311a0810/8.10.11