Shoe Care Kit By Birkenstock  » Clothes  »
  • I love to maintain my Birkenstock sandals looking new all the time, and it doesn't cost much to maintain that, as the kit costs average $20

• by missy
      I have 3 pairs of Birkenstock sandals, and I would want my sandals to last long. Therefore, I have purchased this Shoe Care Kit By Birkenstock.

This kit has a leather cleaner, saver, and a cleaning brush.

I normally clean my Birkenstock sandals

with the leather cleaner first, gently using the cleaning brush all over the skin of the sandals.

After that, I let it dry first, and use the leather saver.

The idea of this leather saver is supposed to let your leather lasts much longer,

• and makes it look brand new all the time.

I love to maintain my Birkenstock sandals looking new all the time, and it doesn’t cost much to maintain that, as the kit costs average $20.

The usage is about a month or a few

weeks, if I wear the sandals often enough.

But I’m sharing the kit with my sister too, so I suppose you can last about 1 and a half months using the kit alone.

The packaging is simple, and there is a holder bag to store all these fine things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552004152000830/k2311a0420/4.20.07