Wawel Dark Chocolate With Orange Bits  » Food  »
2.0
  • The ones that I bought contain little orange bits
  • I decided to try this particular flavor because it sounded very good
  • I however, would have preferred for the product to be sweeter than it was so I cannot say that I particularly enjoyed the chocolate
  • On the note of the bar itself I was not that impressed
  • However, if you like very bitter unsweetened dark chocolate then I would definitely suggest this product

• by jonna_daniels

One of my favorite varieties of chocolates are dark chocolates. One of the brands which I have recently had the opportunity to purchase is Wawel Dark Chocolates. The ones that I bought contain little orange bits. I decided to try this particular flavor because it sounded very good. As far as dark chocolate goes this is particularly bitter to me. It does not have much of sweet flavor at all so it is great for those who like heavy

unsweetened dark chocolates. I however, would have preferred for the product to be sweeter than it was so I cannot say that I particularly enjoyed the chocolate. I bought a bar but due to the highly bitter taste I was unable to finish the bar.

On the note of the bar itself I was not that impressed. It was very thin for my liking and I had thought that it would have been at least thick enough to provide some ...

• resistance when I bit into it. However this bar had little to none and seemed to just crack and break all over the place once I bit into it. This too was an aspect of the product that I did not like.

As far as the orange bits go you can definitely taste them in the bar. They are scattered pretty heavily throughout the entire bar and the orange flavor is very dominant when you chew. A bit of a

warning though; the orange bits do get a bit chalky after chewing so you may want to have a glass of milk or something near when you eat this chocolate bar.

Overall I cannot say that I was overly impressed with this product. I expected far more then what I got so I believe that I will stick with Hershey’s over Wawel dark chocolate. However, if you like very bitter unsweetened dark chocolate then I would definitely suggest this product.

Wawel Dark Chocolate With Orange Bits

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710081519960331/k2311a0810/8.10.11