You won 500$ mail from yahoomail  » Scam  »
0.5
  • Again ,I recieved 2 more mails and I thought of complaining about it to yahoo mail customer service

• by sweety
      I have recieved 3 mails saying “You won 500$ mail from yahoomail” in my Yahoo mail Inbox in the last one month. I just opened the first mail and thought it could be a scam.

I posted a discussion about it on a forum and got all reponses saying it

is a scam.

Again ,I recieved 2 more mails and I thought of complaining about it to yahoo mail customer service.

They replied me saying it is a scam mail from fradulent people trying to steal your personal information and trying to drain your accounts.

They also send me more information on ...

• scam mails and asked not to open such mails.

Yes!!! that mail was a scam.

After the message the next line says,click the link and give the details to transfer the money.

They want paypal or e-gold account details to be filled to transfer money.

Friends,this is a total scam and it

will lead to an identity theft if you are not careful.

Do not try clicking to your paypal link from your mails even if you are asked to do that.

Next time,if you see a similar mail ,do remember to delete it before ypou try to open it as it is just a pure scam.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602004151990830/k2311a0420/4.20.07