Milton Infacare Hygienic baby wash  » Baby care  »
  • I am satisfied with this product and i recommend it too

• by sweety
      My baby got Milton Infacare Hygienic baby wash as a gift from one of my friend. I have been using it for past 2 weeks now.

It comes in a 200

ml handy bottle.

The wash is colorless and gives much lather compared to other baby washes.

It has to be diluted and used .

1 ML in 1L of water.

I enquired this ...

• product in many baby shops and it is not available in grocery shops.

I found it atlast in a pharmacy shop named Guardian.

My baby is not having

any problems of allergy after using the product.

This product maintains the skin moisture.

This product is manufactured in Australia by Milton and Infacare.

I am satisfied with this product and i recommend it too.

raymond says :

I use to purchase the product, unfortunately unable to find this product in singapore where can I find the product disappointed consumer

Galega says :

This particular product has now been discontinued and hence you are unlikely to find it.

You can consider using InfaCare Baby Bath Ultra Mild, which is the new product from the manufacturer.

Leanne says :

re : I am satisfied with this product and i recommend it too
    I had used this product years ago when I had my first baby ,the hospitals use to use it in maternity ward I loved it ,it smelt beautiful baby s smelt fresh and was so chentle on there skin ,I cldnt source it much I continued on and had 7 other babies always said I wish I Cld get more of the infacare well now I can as I will have 10 gran kids by end of this year and I have already got them going to all chemist to see if they will order it in for them .cant wait to have that beautiful smell back in the house

Galega says :

You can’t get Milton Infacare Hygienic Baby Wash. It has now been discontinued. Infacare has launched a new improved product namely, Infacare Ultra Mild Baby Bath. Consider using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542004151980830/k2311a0420/4.20.07