Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games (game for the Wii Console)  » Games  »
  • When I say games, I mean olympic type games that are authentic to the games we would watch on the olympics

• by Susanna Frank

Many gamers are familiar with the beloved video game characters Sonic the Hedgehog, and Mario from Mario and Luigi. Now, on the Wii gaming system, gamers can enjoy both characters in Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games. A game that combines characters that many know and enjoy as well as aspects and simulation games that can be found by competitors at the olympics.

I was skeptical about the olympic game for the Wii. My suspicion was that the game would be like the Wii sports,

or something that is not at all interactive or realistic to the advertisement. I was without a doubt wrong. I was glad that I tried this game becuase it was absolutely very entertaining and something fun that could be played with multiple people.

In this game, gamers can choose from a variety of characters that are from the Sonic and Mario games. Gamers then can choose to play one game at a time, or go through a mock type of game that is similar to an ...

• actual olympic game that has multiple games one after the other. When I say games, I mean olympic type games that are authentic to the games we would watch on the olympics. For instance, gamers can take part in swimming, archery, skeet shooting, rowing, running and much more. And while playing these games, the Wii gamers follow directions on the screen based on your character. The game tells you which button to press in order to succeed with the character you have chosen to play
        as. Some characters are good at different olympic games wich makes it easy to be good at one type of games and will be not so good at other games.

Overall, this game is extremely entertaining for single players and for multiplayers. The games are interactive and very similar to the games at the olympics. And for those who enjoy Sonic and Mario, then there is no reason why this game wont be loved. It can be found online and at stores like GameStop or Wal-Mart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2810081519760331/k2311a0810/8.10.11