Vans Gluten Free Wheat Waffles
  • Everything I ate was almost unrecognizable, nothing tasted quite right and I actually found it quite depressing as I have always enjoyed my food
  • I would definitely recommend these waffles to anyone in the gluten free lifestyle, its worry free and I feel like a normal person again eating one of my old favorite foods

• by Deanne

Van’s Wheat Gluten Free Waffles

When I started eating gluten free foods, I got used to nothing tasting the same. Everything I ate was almost unrecognizable, nothing tasted quite right and I actually found it quite depressing as I have always enjoyed my food.

That is why I was so surprised the first time I had tried Van’s natural foods products.

I saw their gluten free waffles in the frozen food section of a local health food

store and decided to try them.

It is not easy to find good gluten free products that actually have taste and believe me these do; they don’t taste like cardboard in the slightest.

I was very pleasantly surprised to find out, they actually taste like waffles.

If the label didn’t tell me they were gluten free I would think they were regular old waffles.

The product is easy to use, simply heat in the oven or ...

• microwave for a short time and you have a great tasting breakfast.

Since I have gone gluten free it has been a big challenge to find easily prepared foods.

If all Van’s products are like their waffles, they have managed to recruit a loyal customer.

I am looking forward to trying some of their other gluten free products it is not easy to find gluten free products that I actually want to eat.

Eating has become

a chore, between looking for hidden gluten and finding something worth eating.

I’ll tell you though it is a relief because you also have to worry about what you eat being contaminated and there packaging even says they test every batch, so they guarantee it is completely gluten free.

I would definitely recommend these waffles to anyone in the gluten free lifestyle, its worry free and I feel like a normal person again eating one of my old favorite foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710081519730331/k2311a0810/8.10.11