Zizzazz Workout Sticks Energy Supplement 28 ct  » Health  »
  • When I do my workout or go walking, I like to take a drink with me to refresh and replenish
  • The B vitamin doses are significant– with 1,000% RDA of B6 and B 12, so it is wise to consider what other vitamin supplements you are taking when adding this to your routine
  • I found the lemon lime and orange too tart to drink quickly, which is the main reason I preferred the others
  • I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes to have a portable energy boost or drink to replenish after a workout

• by reviewabit

When I do my workout or go walking, I like to take a drink with me to refresh and replenish. I have used everything from plain water to juice and many various sports drinks. One that I tried was brought along by my walking buddy, and was called Zizzazz. These were single packet drink mixes to be shaken with bottles water.

My friend and I shared a box of 28, which lasted about two weeks for the two of us. These had a really nice taste, mixed well, and contained all the needed nutrients to keep us going. Zizzazz has creatine, arginine, l-glutamine, vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12, C and E, ginseng, green tea and rosea.

These ingredients help the metabolism, especially when exercising. Creatine provides extra energy, increases muscle, and causes less dependance on

glycolysis, which reduces the symptoms associated with increases in lactic acid. Arginine enhances the immune system and cleanses the liver.

It may also effect the release of insulin (so insulin dependent diabetics be aware of this!) The drinks only have ten calories and two grams of carbohydrate, so they are acceptable for dieters and diabetics counting their carb intake. The B vitamin doses are significant– with 1,000% RDA of B6 and B 12, so it is wise to consider what other vitamin supplements you are taking when adding this to your routine. The drinks are sweetened with dextrose and sucralose, and contain taurine and caffeine.

The package we used contains a mixture of four different flavors– grape, orange, mixed berry, and lemon lime flavors. I was more fond of the grape ...

• and berry flavors, and not as crazy about the citrus ones– but my friend preferred the lemon lime, so this worked out well for us. The mix, when shaken well, dissolves easily into cold water and tastes as good as any premixed drink I have ever used.

It does not leave that tart bit of powder undissolved near the top of the bottle like some drink mixes do. I felt that the drinks did give us some much needed energy as well as replenished our fluid supply and kept us hydrated. I found the lemon lime and orange too tart to drink quickly, which is the main reason I preferred the others.

By the time I was ready to drink a bottle, I was extremely thirsty and not in the mood for

something that would make my mouth pucker. My friend, however, thought the tartness helped to quench her thirst better. I suppose everyone s different.

As far as the quality of the taste, they were all well made. You did not feel like you were drinking a vitamin-filled drink, as it did not seem to have that much of a vitamin aftertaste. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes to have a portable energy boost or drink to replenish after a workout.

Since the packs are small, they can easily be carried in your purse or pocket, if you want to just buy a bottle of water from a store to use. I would say these probably taste better than most of the pre-mixed ones you would find in the same store. I highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349081519631131/k2311a089/8.9.11