Kiss My Face Grassy Mint Peace Foaming Soap 8 oz
  • I love to buy self foaming soaps for my kitchen sink
  • The lather from “real” soap tends to be a bit better than the coconut derived detergent varieties, and although they may cost a little more, I think these are probably the most natural of these soaps that are available
  • I thought the bottle design was funny and cute on this “Grassy Mint Peace” soap
  • I would certainly recommend it for the whole house to use

• by reviewabit

I love to buy self foaming soaps for my kitchen sink. I became addicted to them after discovering Method’s varieties, and now I have tried several other brands as well. While a lot of natural products are sulfate free and rely on coco-betaine for foaming ability, some are actually natural soap– made from saponified oils– and this is one of those. The lather from “real” soap tends to be a bit better than the coconut derived detergent varieties, and although they may cost a little more, I think these are probably the most natural of these soaps that are available.

Kiss My Face is a brand I have used off and on for years, and I have found most of their products to be very good.

/> I thought the bottle design was funny and cute on this “Grassy Mint Peace” soap. It is covered in green text and peace signs, and the soap is crystal clear.

It is made with coconut oil, olive oil, hemp seed oil. And natural fragrance. There are no animal ingredients or chemicals, and no animal testing is involved, which gives them extra points in my book.

The scent is wonderful. It reminds me of an older scent that Bath and Body Works used to have called Mint Garden. It is a green-ish smelling mint, like mint leaves mixed with fresh cut grass.

It matches its name well. It is soft, but tingly-fresh. The soap foams well, and the dispenser works beautifully.

Although ...

• the liquid is very thin, this is perfectly normal for self foaming products and should not be confused with a weak solution. It will last much longer than you think it will, because it takes very little of the fluid to make a nice lather. I first thought that these types of soaps were not economical.

I had assumed that they would not last long because of the thinness of the liquid. You just can’t tell how potent and concentrated it is by looking. Of course it would be less practical to use soap this thin without the dispenser to make it foam– you would likely lose half of it when it tan through your fingers.

With the foaming dispenser, it lasts a surprisingly long time.

This soap smells wonderful, and its fresh and clean fragrance is perfect for the kitchen or bathroom. It cleanses well and leaves your hands feeling clean and smooth.

It is cleansing enough to take care of tough dirt like kitchen grease, yet it is still gentle enough that it does not leave your hands feeling too dry. My bottle was used frequently by everyone in the house, and was loved equally by both men and women for its fresh smell and gentleness. This is a great, natural product– free of chemicals and harsh detergents, and is made by a responsible company known for its dependable quality.

Besides being very pleasant and effective, it is cute and unique as well. I would certainly recommend it for the whole house to use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349081519601131/k2311a089/8.9.11