Titanium Era Wedding Rings  » Jewelry  »
  • I think I might choose a Titanium Era Wedding Ring when I do get married someday
  • Actually, before the wedding itself, I accompanied her on a round of surveys to purchase the right wedding ring and we ended up at Titanium Era to choose the best wedding ring
  • What I like about Titanium Era Wedding Rings are that they are affordable
  • I would definitely choose this ring or something like this for my wedding someday

• by missy
      I think I might choose a Titanium Era Wedding Ring when I do get married someday. You know why? Just last month, my best friend got married, and she was wearing this wedding ring by Titanium Era, and you bet, it was so gorgeous looking. I managed to try it on, and it is very classic, elegant, expensive, yet sweet.

Actually, before the wedding itself, I accompanied her on a round of surveys to

purchase the right wedding ring and we ended up at Titanium Era to choose the best wedding ring. I managed to try a few design rings, and here are my reviews.

Wedding rings, or wedding bands, need not be expensive. What I like about Titanium Era Wedding Rings are that they are affordable.

And the prices range from $55 - almost $400. They are quite a few varieties.

For instance, the most ...

• expensive one would be “Heart of Gold”. And it’s about $395.

The ring is inner coated with gold, but the outside of it is coated fully with titanium. There’s also a Tristar ring, which is a simple fully titanium coated, with 3 stones embedded on the ring.

That is around $145. Both of these are alright, and look fine to me, but my personal favorite would be the “Cassiopia” ring.

You know

why? I would definitely choose this ring or something like this for my wedding someday. It is fully coated with titanium; inner rim and outside, but there are like 10 stones embedded all around the ring! And that’s so awesome looking.

Besides that, the price is within a good budget of $280. This is certainly my personal choice.

There are a whole lots of other Titanium Era rings. Just go check it out.

Robert says :

If I could give these people less than 1 star I would. I ordered two bands from them with a six day shipping turnaround. These were simple bands with no customization other than engraving. I paid by credit card at the time of order.

A week later the bands are still not shipped. I tried for two days to get someone to return a phone call - to no avail. I left two phone messages with a contact number. No one ever returned a phone call.

Yesterday I finally got ahold of a human. The young lady, rather argumentative, told me that there was a delay in shipping and that my tracking number would definitely work today as they were going out last night. Well, today the tracking number doesn’t work and we are playing phone tag again.

This company is the worst. If they would spend half as much on customer service as they do on web ads, they might be better. Stay away. Do NOT shop here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452004151960830/k2311a0420/4.20.07