Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • As this was my experience, I decided to try a scrub that was less irritating to the skin, but with the same amount of medication, so I chose Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

• by LaurieBethsGrotto

After many years of using St. Ives Apricot Scrub for Blemish & Blackhead Control for oily skin type, I switched to a lighter scrub with the same percentage of salicylic acid. The reason I did this was that as I got older, my combination skin became a sharper combination—the dry patches became dryer, but the oily patches still broke out in zits.

Apparently, I am not alone in this. If you

find yourself in the same boat, then the acne products that you are using might be drying your skin.

Not only does this make the dry patches worse, it triggers your skin to produce more oil, making your acne worse. As this was my experience, I decided to try a scrub that was less irritating to the skin, but with the same amount of medication, so I chose Biore Pore Unclogging ...

• Scrub.

Where the St. Ives scrub is very abrasive, the Biore scrub is much easier on the skin, with round, flexible beads instead of rough shards.

In addition to switching to a less abrasive scrub, I switched from a 10% benzoyl peroxide ointment to a 2. 5% benzoyl peroxide ointment.

This reduced the drying quality to my face while still hitting the acne with a significant amount of medication. The Biore scrub

also has a much nicer, cleaner smell than the St.

Ives scrub, which makes it more pleasant to apply to my face. Since I made the switch, I find that my face feels cleaner and is also less flaky, and my acne has significantly decreased.

I find the Biore scrub affordable, at about seven or eight dollars USD for a five ounce tube; it’s a very affordable alternative to Proactiv. I highly recommend this product.

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081519591131/k2311a089/8.9.11