Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you want clear and beautiful skin, then I recommend trying out this product
  • I think that the price of this product is good for the quality
  • I like that this product lasts for awhile too
  • You don't have to use much of this scrub at the time to get the best possible results
  • You won't be disappointed, because this stuff does all that you could want it too

• by Gina Gott

If you want clear and beautiful skin, then I recommend trying out this product! I love it. Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub, is a great buy for everyone out there. This stuff takes cares of your skin and will have your face looking it’s best. I think that the price of this product is good for the quality. I like that this product lasts for awhile too. You don’t have to use much of this scrub at the time to get the best possible results. If you want a great product, then you have to try this stuff out. You will be glad that you did!

This product is made out of 100% vegetarian ingredients. This stuff is really good for your skin and does so

much! This scrub is made out of pineapple enzymes. It also has organic aloe vera in it along with some awapuhi, papaya, and bromelain. This scrub also has jojoba oil and Vitamin E in it too. I really like products that have good natural ingredients in it. Chemicals can harm your skin more than it helps, but this product is really packed with many good for your skin ingredients in it!

This scrub does many things. It really cleans your skin in a deep down sort of way. This stuff uses exfoliatiing granules to basically remove dead skin cells. It works. My skin feels a lot softer and looks a lot smoother when I use this stuff. This scrub really cleans out your pores and ...

• helps with any impurities that you have. This scrube makes my skin look amazing. I like the way that it makes me face look younger and fresher. This stuff is an effective way to take care of your skin.

The price for this facial scrub is good considering all that it does. You can get a 4 oz bottle for $12.99. You just need to use a little bit of this product at the time, so one bottle will last you for a long time. The bottle that this stuff comes in is really cute. The main colors are orange and green with cute little floral patterns. It is plastic, but still worth purchasing for sure. This product is a nice value for your money

when you are looking for a product that’s good for even sensitive skin.

I think that this stuff is really worth buying. It is made out of many good and natural ingredients. This scrub rejuvinates your skin and really helps keep your skin deep cleaned. It exfoliates and will help keep your skin looking bright and young! You don’t have to use much of this product at the time. I like the way that my skin feels when I do use it though. I can feel the cleaness after I use this stuff! If you want a good skin care product, then think about adding Alba Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub to your routine. You won’t be disappointed, because this stuff does all that you could want it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081519561131/k2311a089/8.9.11