Avon Senses Waterfall Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would say that the Shower Gels are my favourite things in the range, but it is the product that I use the most anyway
  • I have tried them all, but there is a few that I like more than others
  • I think this was the last one to be launched in the book a few books ago, but there was 2 launched within 2 books so this may be the 2nd last one to come out
  • I bought this size as it worked out the best price
  • The plastic is clear and shaped alright, but it is just a bit boring in my eyes

• by itsme59

I have been using the Avon Senses range of products for a few years now. I would say that the Shower Gels are my favourite things in the range, but it is the product that I use the most anyway. I have tried them all, but there is a few that I like more than others.

This 1 hasn’t been out all that long. I think this was the last one to be launched in the book a few books ago, but there was 2 launched within 2 books so this may be the 2nd last one to come out.

Normally this range comes in a 250ml and 500ml bottle, but this hasn’t come out in a

250ml bottle as yet. It’s not to say that it won’t come out in the future though. The last Avon book that came out had these Shower gels in 750ml bottles but this is more just a limited edition size. I bought this size as it worked out the best price. Normally the 500ml bottle costs £3 and the 750ml bottle has a price of £4, but I got the 750ml bottle for £2 and at the time the 500ml bottle was £1.50. In this Avon book the 500ml is selling at the best price this year - according to Avon and this is £1.35.

The bottles in this range unfortunately don’t look all that pretty.

• Surely Avon can make the bottles look a bit nicer than they are perhaps? Even at the price that this sells for then i’m sure they can make it look nicer. The plastic is clear and shaped alright, but it is just a bit boring in my eyes. At least you can see the medium blue coloured gel which is a nice colour. The label on the front looks nice with a Waterfall picture on it. The flip top bit on this is quite stiff to start off with when you are opening this and although it does loosen off a bit it still is a bit stiff.

The smell of this is nice. According to

Avon this has Citrus and Ginger in it, but when I sniff this I can’t really smell these 2 smells. It smells fresh enough and not quite an Ocean kind of smell, but this is a light Water type of smell.

This Gel is quite thick so a little of this on a sponge will lather up well and go a long way. I’ve used my bottle quite a few times and will still get a good few goes out of this.

So this was the first time I have used this scent and I will buy it again. It is a fresh, clean smell and perfect for a light fresh scent which lingers on your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319081519391031/k2311a089/8.9.11