Natures Secret Ultimate Fiber Cleanse
  • With all that being said I would recommend this fiber supplement powder to anyone looking for a natural way to get their digestive tract healthy again because it is working well for me when I take it properly twice daily

• by Soleil

I have always had really bad digestion issues and have suffered from constipation. One of the digestive supplements I have been using to improve my digestive tract is the Natures Secret Ultimate Fiber Cleanse. It comes in this huge 8 ounce container that has lasted me about 2 months so far. A little bit of this fiber cleanse goes along ways.

Now the fiber cleanse is this powder beige fiber consisting of psyllium husk powder, slippery elm, marshmellow root, probiotics, rice and

citrus flavoring. However, the powder does not taste like citrus at all. Too me it has no taste at all. However, I simply take a tablespoon of it and mix it with my smoothies because mixing it with water is so nasty. If I blend the fiber powder in with my breakfast smoothie it is easier to drink and I cannot taste it. If I have it mixed in with just water it taste like water with chunks in it and it ...

• makes me want to vomit.

However, besides the gross factor this fiber supplement powder has helped regulate my digestive tract and has made it much easier to have a bowel movement. I even feel like I have more energy taking it and stay healthier. I have even lost weight using it because the fiber keeps me full when I take it so I am not snacking as much. However, I have to take this supplement twice daily. 1 tablespoon at nighttime and

1 tablespoon in the morning. Otherwise I still occasionally suffer from constipation.

With all that being said I would recommend this fiber supplement powder to anyone looking for a natural way to get their digestive tract healthy again because it is working well for me when I take it properly twice daily. Plus it doesn’t make me have to run to the bathroom constantly which is nice. I do think this fiber powder is affordable and worth it and will continue to take it daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349081519361031/k2311a089/8.9.11