Remington Hair Dryer
  • I had to get a new one, when the old one died, but now I'm happy it did
  • I like the fact the dryer is lightweight, yet solid and durable, and my arm doesn't tire out

• by Bonny
      I bought the >Remington All That! Hair Dryer-3310 last year at Wal-Mart. I got it on sale for $18, as it was on sale. I think I got a great deal! I had to get a new one, when the old one died, but

now I’m happy it did. This little lightweight dryer is cute and, makes drying my hair quick & easy.

Styling is a snap! The barrel is short nosed, which I really like. There are 3 heat settings to choose from, low/high & off. >Features: /> This Stylish Chrome, Black, Red & Green Dryer Boast: Easy Handling, Lightweight & Compact.

Dry Speed 1875 Watts Of Power. Hang Up Loop. 6ft.

Cord. Angled Barrel, makes it easy to handle. Removable Air Filter.

Ionic Conditioning. More Shine & No Fizz. Remington is ...

• Remington Hair Dryer
      Manufactured by Rayovac Corporation.

It takes me no time at all to dry and style my hair now. Also since using the dryer my hair has not been frizzy either. Also Even after a year the power cord hasn’t tangled up on me &

the nose is cool to the touch.

I like the fact the dryer is lightweight, yet solid and durable, and my arm doesn’t tire out. It’s a great little compact dryer. The dryer doesn’t take up much room in your suitcase or bag.

I’m very satisfied with mine. The Remington would make a wonderful presant for anyone as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161904151930930/k2311a0419/4.19.07