Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color, Ultra Light Natural Blonde 04
  • I love the way that this blond looks on my hair and the best part is that it is the cheapest hair dye I have ever purchased
  • I have tried other colors in this brand before like their red and light brown, and have never been disappointed with the results
  • I am very impressed with the quality of this hair dye for the price
  • I recommend this stuff to everyone out there looking to go blonde for the summer or all year round
  • Enjoy saving money too when you use this amazing stuff

• by Gina Gott

I have found my dream hair color! I love the way that this blond looks on my hair and the best part is that it is the cheapest hair dye I have ever purchased. The look turned out exactly how I wanted it, and I am very excited about this stuff. You should try this hair color out if you are looking for a good shade. I have tried other colors in this brand before like their red and light brown, and have never been disappointed with the results. I am very impressed with the quality of this hair dye for the price. I recommend this stuff to everyone out there looking

to go blonde for the summer or all year round. I think that you will be as happy with this color as me when you try it out.

There are so many things that I like about this hair color. I am not even sure where to start. I will say that my hair is naturally a reddish brown color. I have trying bleaching it a blond color before and my hair turned out unnatural looking with an orange tint. This color from Revlon looks incredibly natural. It is a true blonde shade. This dye has no ammonia or anything in it, so it so much better for your hair than bleach.

To be honest, my hair looks in better condition after I dyed it then it did before. I love the conditioner that comes with it too. This stuff is a great buy if you are looking for a beautiful looking blond shade.

I have longer hair, so I do have to buy two boxes to dye my hair. That is ok though, because I like getting an extra conditioner. I wish that they sold their conditioner by itself, because it really makes my hair look good and so shiny. I think that this product is very easy to use. You don’t have to be a professional or anything to use. it. Just ...

• Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color, Ultra Light Natural Blonde 04
      follow the instructions that come in the box and you can easily color your hair by yourself.

The price of this hair dye is very cheap. You can get a box for normally around $4.00. I have bought it on sale for as cheap as 2 boxes for $6.00 before. This hair dye is sold everywhere. I have seen it at discount stores like Roses or Dollar General. I have seen it at places like Walgreens or Rite aide. This stuff is sold at Walmart and Kmart too. Other than being one of the cheapest hair dyes out there that actually works, this stuff is super easy to find.

I can’t tell

you how much I love this product. It works. Finding a good blond shade is very hard to do if you don’t use bleach. This stuff works and looks beautiful and natural. The price is incredible. This stuff works better than a lot of more expensive brands that I have tried in the past. I think I am going to stick with this hair color for a long time. I was looking for something a little bit different, and I have gotten nothing but compliments since I used this stuff! Try it out for yourself and enjoy what this stuff will do for your hair! Enjoy saving money too when you use this amazing stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081519290431/k2311a088/8.8.11