Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had high hopes, and I have to say that I was not disappointed
  • I think that most ladies that try this compact out will be happy with what they are getting
  • This is a nice change for me, and I like it
  • I know that I love this stuff and will be buying some more of it
  • Revlon did good with this makeup in my opinion

• by Gina Gott

I have used other photo ready makeup choices, so I was looking forward to trying out this one by Revlon. I had high hopes, and I have to say that I was not disappointed. This stuff really does make my skin look much better in any light. As far as price goes, this stuff is affordable but not cheap. I think that most ladies that try this compact out will be happy with what they are getting. This is a nice change for me, and I like it. It is about as good as department store makeup, but not as expensive. Try it out for yourself and see if this stuff is for you. I know that I love this stuff and will be buying some more of it.

First off, as soon as you put this stuff on you get an

“airbrushed look” to your skin. I like the cool way that this stuff smooths out my skin. This makeup offers a good full coverage. It hides dark circles and any acne. It evens out my skin tone. For those ladies that want a good makeup, then this is a great pick. It looks good in any light. I can wear this stuff and feel confident outside in the sun or working inside under any kind of harsh lighting. This stuff will keep me looking good. It covers up any imperfections that I have. This is the perfect makeup to wear when you know that you are going to be getting your picture taken. It really makes a difference.

This compact has a little screen over it, you just rub your sponge over it and then apply it to your face. I like ...

• all that it does. This compact goes on like a liquid makeup but then dries like you have a good powder on too. It offers the best coverage and blends perfectly with my skin tone. I really like that this compact also offers SPF in it. That means that it protects my skin when I am outside from any damage I could get from the sun. SPF is always a great plus to have!

The price for this stuff is pretty good considering the quality of this product. It cost less than most department store brands, but is still kind of pricey for a drugstore brand. I paid $15.00 for one compact in the color of shell. I have to say that I got lucky and also got a free concealer stick too. It was a promotion, and one of the reasons that

I decided to give this makeup a try. I’m glad that I did though. This stuff is worth buying.

All in all, this makeup is great to wear on days when you want full coverage. It is perfect to wear when you want to get your picture taken. You can know that this stuff will help you look amazing in any sort of light too. It works for sun light or artificial light. You will look good, with clear and smooth skin that is basically poreless, no matter where you are. I like this stuff. I can put on as much as I want of this product, and it doesn’t feel heavy on me or anything. I think that this makeup is affordable if you want a good brand. Try it out and see for yourself. Revlon did good with this makeup in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081519160431/k2311a088/8.8.11