Seargent’s Pet Care  » Pets  »
  • I still wouldn't recommend their tick and flea for cats, but I would recommend the company for other items and for their customer service

• by Renae
      I wrote a review a couple months ago about the flea and tick product by Sergeant’s Pet Care Products. The product was awful. It stunk to high heaven and it was oily.

/> I sent the other 2 vials back to the company with a letter and asked nicely for a refund. They not only refunded my money, but they also sent a packet ...

• of cat nip and a tube of organic cat treats for my cat. I felt that even though the flea and tick solution was horrid on my cat, the company truly came
        through for me and treated me very well. I still wouldn’t recommend their tick and flea for cats, but I would recommend the company for other items and for their customer service.

Diane Cowell says :

I bought 2 Uncle Sam`s pig skin chews for my dogs. It made them BOTH extremely ill. They have done nothing but throw up and diarrhea..and I mean ALL over the house. They chewed them that night, and we woke to a real mess. This had been going on for 3 days, with the vet giving us med`s and numerous other remedies tried. As of yet, they can not keep food down or not have it run out the other end. I always assumed Seargents was a US company, only the learn it came from China. Pretty sad when we can`t even make dog food and chews. Nothing will go to my dogs from Seargents. I have tried numeriou ways to find a web or email address for this company. Can anyone help with this?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291904151910930/k2311a0419/4.19.07