Twin Dragon Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
4634 Broad St, Sumter, SC 29154
  • I love the food here and the service is always good too
  • It is not the best Chinese restaurant I have ever eaten at, but it really good
  • I really love their chicken wings and terayaki beef too
  • In fact I like everything that this place has
  • I recommend this place and look forward to eating with them again real soon

• by Gina Gott

The Twin Dragon Restaurant is a great choice for the whole family. If you enjoy eating Chinese food, then you will enjoy eating at this place. I love the food here and the service is always good too. The prices are affordable. This place is not perfect and has it’s flaws, but for the most part it is a great place to eat. Check it out if you are in the Sumter, South Carolina area. It is not the best Chinese restaurant I have ever eaten at, but it really good! I suggest trying it out for yourself. Go for it if you get the chance!

This place looks a little run down from the outside. Don’t let the looks turn you away though. Go inside

and you will see a very clean place to eat. The aroma of yummy Chinese food will hit your when you walk in the door. The atmosphere of this restaurant is very relaxing. You can come into this restaurant and have no worries. There is never a long wait and always tables available. Even if this place is busy one night, you can still take your time and eat. The waitresses are always nice and will never rush you at all.

The food at this place is great. I love their egg rolls. I do mean love them! They also have good sweet and sour chicken and egg drop soup. I really love their chicken wings and terayaki beef too. In fact I like everything that ...

• this place has. They offer all kinds of yummy food items. You can dine in or get a to go plate at this restaurant. I enjoy calling ahead if my husband and I are in the area, and getting some good food to go.

The prices are good at this Chinese restaurant. My husband and I can eat all that we want, and never spend more than $20.00. I think that this food is well worth the price. It is very yummy and fresh. You can’t go wrong with anything that you choose to try at this place. I think that this place is a very tasty choice. You will be glad that you gave this restaurant a try. Don’t forget to get a fortune cookie

before you leave.

I think that the building for this restaurant could be updated a little. Once you taste the food though, the way this place looks won’t matter anymore. You will just be happy that you gave it a try. The food here is amazing. I don’t like that no matter how full I get before I leave this place, I always seem to be hungry like two hours later. That is how I feel after I eat at most Chinese restaurants though, so nothing against this place in particular. I think that the food here is yummy, the prices are good, and I like the service too. I recommend this place and look forward to eating with them again real soon! Try it out for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 78081519060431/k2311a088/8.8.11