Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • Though it is funny and something irrelevant because I thought powdered foundation can cover up the oil, I bought one from Boscia
  • I find this product interesting too because it can really treat blackheads and any small blemishes in your face
  • Also, the blackheads are reduced and oftentimes I really do not experience blackheads

• by sammy14

It is funny to know that there are many cosmetic products that are created for several things—even to to minimize shine on your face. Though it is funny and something irrelevant because I thought powdered foundation can cover up the oil, I bought one from Boscia. I have encountered some products like this before and I exuberantly tried it but it was not really effective. When I was not feeling the results of it, I really thought that it was not the right product. Then I bought

this product Boscia from Sephora with a different take on this promise. I wanted to get into eradicating the effects of oily T-Zone especially when wearing makeup. I again decided that this may be an answer to my oily skin.

The product is not heavy on the skin. It works perfectly well when applying and it does give you mess. It is contained in a pump black bottle. The product also claims that it minimizes pores and reduces oiliness in the face.

This product perfectly creates a matte finish when you apply it in your face. I applied it evenly on my face and it provides this supple but dry surface. It remained like this for how many hours and the most that I experienced was just enough moisture but not to the point of being too oily. It was like your skin was hydrated with moisturizer but dry when you look at it and soft when you touch it. I would say that this truly can minimize or stop oily from ...

•  Boscia No Pores No Shine T-Zone Treatment
      coming out. I also like the appearance of my skin when this substance dries. My often concern is if this oil-reducing products can stand together with makeup. This one does. It does not dissolve the makeup and often clears the skin.

I find this product interesting too because it can really treat blackheads and any small blemishes in your face. The ingredients provides that it has “burdock root” which is an antibacterial substance that can help prevent blemishes. I used to have small blackheads and starting

blemishes in my nose. It normally leads to pimples later on but whenever I use this product, it stops small blemishes from causing to get inflamed. Also, the blackheads are reduced and oftentimes I really do not experience blackheads. The anti-blemish properties of this product is great for me.

I do not find it effective though in minimizing pores. It has not reduced and made my pores smaller. Perhaps it can just help you provide a smooth skin especially when you are wearing makeup because of its anti-oil coat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081519040431/k2311a088/8.8.11