Clear For Women Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Hair fall is not just a specific hair problem
  • We all experience it, though not in the same frequency
  • I noticed a significant amount of hair fall sometimes when I take a bath
  • I think its normal because whenever I had my hair blowed dry in the salon, I experienced the same
  • I was not really impressed with the softness I experienced

• by sammy14

Hair fall is not just a specific hair problem. We all experience it, though not in the same frequency. I am one of those alarmed with this problem. I noticed a significant amount of hair fall sometimes when I take a bath. It started when I stayed in the beach for a week. We spent our summer holiday there and I was always taking a bath in the beach. Since after that, I experienced tremendous amount of hair fall. I really thought that it was just the sunny weather and the salty water in the beach. However, I kept on experiencing the same during my period and when I am so stressed out. There was a pattern that I noticed that

if I am experiencing something inside my body, this is one of the external manifestations. Then I learn that it is normal from my dermatologist. But she advised me to use anti-hair fall shampoo. One of the newest brand that captured me in the market was Clear and the formula is exclusively for women.

I love the smell of this shampoo. It feels like candy, an aroma of caramelized sugar melting on top of some dessert. The smell was childish but it really felt good in your hair. It is not something that can really spread inside your shower cubicle. The good thing about the smell is its mildness. It can make your hair smell good as well when you use ...

• it. My head always smell good despite sweat and other factors. I was really satisfied with the smell.

The shampoo is only average for me in terms of making your hair soft. Whenever I try a shampoo, I would want it to provide exceptional luster. I also want it to make it easy for me to comb my hair. The shine and softness should also be long lasting. Right after I rinse the shampoo, the texture of my hair was all right, it was easy to comb perhaps because it was newly rinsed. I think its normal because whenever I had my hair blowed dry in the salon, I experienced the same. This brand though cannot keep your hair soft and shiny

after 5 hours. It makes my hair feel ordinary. I was not really impressed with the softness I experienced.

As to the hair fall prevention, I would say it works well. It has “Nutrium 10″ which

is the ingredient that is responsible for hair fall prevention. It has vitamins and minerals which nourish your scalp to prevent hair loss. During the time when I mostly experience hair fall and while I used this brand, I experienced significant decrease on hair fall. It was pretty impressive that it can really feed your scalp with nutrients to prevent hair fall.

This brand can be a good anti-hair fall shampoo, it can really prevent it however, it is not the brand that can make your hair shiny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081519030431/k2311a088/8.8.11