Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM  » Medicine  »
  • I believe it is do to sitting in the chair doing freelance writing all day
  • Therefore, it is important to take these supplements daily constantly without miss dosages or you will regret it
  • Now I would recommend these glucosamine with MSM supplements to any adult to take too help with keeping joints healthy and pain free because it has worked well for me
  • I know for me they are gentle and safe for me to take and I feel good on them so I will continue to take these supplements daily

• by Soleil

I have bad joint pains in my hands, knees and elbows. I believe it is do to sitting in the chair doing freelance writing all day. However, one of the supplements I have been using to relieve my joint pains and help keep them healthy is the Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM.

The supplements come in small white powdered gel capsules that are very easy to swallow down with water. The supplements do have a fishy sulfur odor to

them, but that does not bother me at all. I do however take these supplements with a meal because if they sit alone in my stomach without food I tend to get sick. When I take these supplements with food, they tend to work better and I feel great. However, I do have to take these supplements three times daily and two supplements each time. Otherwise, I do not get the joint relief I need. When taken properly daily ...

• I do not have joint problems at all. When I stop taking the supplements or do not take them properly, I have bad joint pain. Therefore, it is important to take these supplements daily constantly without miss dosages or you will regret it. I know I sure did.

Now I would recommend these glucosamine with MSM supplements to any adult to take too help with keeping joints healthy and pain free because it has worked well for me. However,

I would recommend you talk to a doctor before taking these supplements to make sure they are right for you. I also believe these supplements are safe for teens to take too if they suffer from joint pains due to heavy sports activities, but again talking to a doctor is best. I know for me they are gentle and safe for me to take and I feel good on them so I will continue to take these supplements daily.

Spring Valley Glucosamine with MSM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268081518880331/k2311a088/8.8.11