Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Conditioner
1.5
  • I've always had a problem with my dry and frizzy tresses
  • I paid $19 for it, which is a little expensive considering that it comes in a small bottle
  • I was a bit disappointed though because the scent was over-whelming
  • In terms of the moisturizing effect, I think it worked great to make my hair soft and smooth
  • However, after more than a week of using it, I noticed that I started to get some small pimples on my back

• by B. Messer

I’ve always had a problem with my dry and frizzy tresses. I was teased a lot back when I was a little girl, and my friends would call me hurtful names such as witch and many others.

I was at our local Salon Savings store a few weeks ago, and the sales associate recommended that I use their Bumble and Bumble Seaweed Conditioner.

I admit that I was very hesitant to try it out at first because I

thought, “What would seaweed to do help tame my hair?” However, I still bought it upon the recommendation of the sales associate.

I paid $19 for it, which is a little expensive considering that it comes in a small bottle.

I applied a little more than a dime-sized amount of the conditioner on my hand, and I then massaged it all over my hair.

I was a bit disappointed though because the scent was over-whelming.

It smelled like ...

• I was applying some chemical products on my hair.

I had a hard time rinsing it off as well because there was a residue left behind that made my tresses a bit oilier than usual.

In terms of the moisturizing effect, I think it worked great to make my hair soft and smooth.

However, after more than a week of using it, I noticed that I started to get some small pimples on my back.

I did not

think at first that the conditioner was the culprit because I was also using a new shampoo at that time.

I stopped using the shampoo, but I was very disappointed because the pimple breakout only got worse.

Will I purchase Bumble and Bumble conditioner again? No, I will not because it caused me to have more body acne breakouts.

I guess it will work better for you though if you do not have a sensitive skin type like I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081518840331/k2311a088/8.8.11