Step 2 Write Desk  » Furniture  »
  • The desk is amazing, from a mom’s point of view anyways
  • He loves to use the compartment under the dry-erase desk top to stash his cars, I think in his mind it is a garage of sorts
  • I would definitely recommend this for any toddler, and let’s face it, they all do

• by Deanne

We got our soon-to-be 2 year old son the Write Desk by Step 2 about 4 months ago. The desk is amazing, from a mom’s point of view anyways.

Our little boy is very high energy and from the first time he saw the built floor model at Babies ‘R Us, we knew we had to have one, because he was drawn to it.

He immediately stopped running around and stared at it, mouth open,

and slowly walked up to it.

The attached bench style seat was then, and is now, very easy for him to get in and out of on his own.

It has a built-in hinged dry-erase board for the desk top, which makes drawing fun for him and clean-up a breeze for me.

I absolutely love how this desk has encouraged his creativity and allowed his imagination to blossom.

Four months later it is still his favorite ...

• seat in the house, which at his age that says a lot.

He loves to use the compartment under the dry-erase desk top to stash his cars, I think in his mind it is a garage of sorts.

The whole thing is so light he can push it around the room, yet it is so sturdily designed and built (unlike a lot of toddler furniture) that he doesn’t throw it over when he is sitting

and playing on it.

He has never once tipped it over and ended up on has back or anything.

I would definitely recommend this for any toddler, and let’s face it, they all do! The only thing is it is kind of small, which is what makes it perfect for the small hands of toddlers, but, on the other hand that means it is just a starter desk, that will have to be upgraded soon enough.

jenekins says :

I agree This product has not only helped my daughter, but it has increased her desire and enthusiansm to learn, because it is just for her and she feels important and smart when she is utilizing her Step 2 Write Desk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 578081518780331/k2311a088/8.8.11