Gene Simmons Family Jewels an A&E reality series  » TV  »
  • I know that I’ve read things that say it’s scripted but whether it is or not I really don’t care
  • I love this show, Gene Simmons Family Jewels shows me that there are ways that you can be happy, deal with the ups and downs of life and reach a full recovery from them without losing yourself
  • I really love the fact that I can let my youngest daughter watch the show and the message she gets is that people are more successful without alcohol and drugs

• by blondefreelancer

Gene Simmons Family Jewels is an A&E reality show that follows KISS bassist Gene Simmons, live in love Shannon Tweed and their two children. I have to say that I’ve been addicted to this show since I had my cable cut back on almost two years ago. I am so addicted to it that now that I no longer have cable I take the time to hunt down episodes and watch them online.

I

watched reruns of the show as often as possible in order to catch up with what was currently going on. I know that I’ve read things that say it’s scripted but whether it is or not I really don’t care. I love this show, Gene Simmons Family Jewels shows me that there are ways that you can be happy, deal with the ups and downs of life and reach a full recovery from them ...

• without losing yourself.

It’s nice to know that I can let my children watch the show and not really worry about what they might learn. The couple’s children have gone off to college now but you can still see them behaving as model people that attempt to do the right thing and treat others the way that they would want to be treated. It’s a show about a rock star and while Gene Simmons

has the confidence that goes along with having billions of fans the show focuses on the family and how they cope with the workaholic lifestyle led by the star.

I really love the fact that I can let my youngest daughter watch the show and the message she gets is that people are more successful without alcohol and drugs. I have to give the show a 10 simply because I love it so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108081518760331/k2311a088/8.8.11