Quantum Super Lysine Cold Sore Treatment  » Medicine  »
  • I would totally recommend this cold sore ointment to anyone over any other cold sore ointment on the market because it truly works well for me and is affordable
  • I will definitely always be keeping this ointment in my medicine cabinets at all times to help prevent and treat my cold sores naturally without harsh ingredients

• by Soleil

I suffer from bad cold sores. One of my favorite cold sore ointments to use that really helps prevent outbreaks and treat the cold sores naturally is Quantum Super Lysine Cold Sore Treatment. The treatment is a greenish ointment that applies on clear to the sores and lips. I have even had a cold sore on my chin and applied some to it and it helped heal it up rapidly. I even had a cold sore in my nose and applied some of the ointment into my nose and it helped greatly too. Therefore, this ointment just is not for cold sores on the lips.

The cold

sore ointment comes in little tube that does not look very big, but a little bit of this ointment goes along ways and does the job perfectly. The ointment in the bottle is greenish like I said, and slightly thick and oily, but it massages and absorbs into the infected area nicely while leaving a nice protective coating. The natural ingredients in the ointment that seem to be helping clear up my cold sores when I have them and prevent outbreaks on some occasions are lysine, vitamins, beeswax, calendula, propolis, goldenseal, Echinacea, tea tree oil and honey. These ingredients also prevent the cold sore from becoming ...

• crusty and dried out which is very nice.

The way I have been using the cold sore ointment is by applying it two to three times throughout the day to my lips to prevent outbreaks. So far, it has been working and I have only had about six outbreaks throughout the year, which is a lot, less than the ones I would get every single month. The cold sores are a lot smaller too when they do breakout and do heal up within 3 days which I am thrilled about. As soon as I start feeling my lip getting tingly or an area on my chin or

in my nose, I apply a generous amount of the ointment to the area and it prevents the sores from becoming big, bubbly, red and nasty looking. The ointment is soothing too when you have a cold sore which is so nice because cold sores can cause a lot of discomfort.

I would totally recommend this cold sore ointment to anyone over any other cold sore ointment on the market because it truly works well for me and is affordable. I will definitely always be keeping this ointment in my medicine cabinets at all times to help prevent and treat my cold sores naturally without harsh ingredients.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268081518740331/k2311a088/8.8.11