Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like its scent so much, smells very sophisticated and vain
  • I thought this will be like normal oil which will make the hair greasy but it is not
  • Although I don't think it straightens my hair but it does help my hair to straighten gracefully whenever I use the straightening iron
  • It is not sticky and definitely doesn't leave hair greasy
  • As a whole, I recommend this cuticle coat for those who wants to give their hair extra special care

• by may24

My hair needs extra special care and protection. That is because it has been through a lot of chemicals already. My hair doesn’t look damaged but knowing that it’s been chemically-treated, extra special care is necessary. Shampoo and conditioner is not enough for me and I also apply a lot of moisturizing products to complete my daily hair routine.

My hair is straight. There are some days that it becomes frizzy. Those are the bad hair days. Other days, it is perfectly moisturized. That’s why I really need to use moisturizing products to prevent frizz everyday.

This Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat smoothens dry, dull hair that is hard to manage. It gives hair a glossy shine. It is also enriched with moisturizers to nourish hair. It is used to style straight or curly hair

even though I don’t know if this will affect curly hair. The bottle is 30 ml and it costs around 50 pesos or 1 USD. It is easy to find and can be purchased anywhere.

Aside from “Instant Relax”. The Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat is also available in two other variants which are “Heat Protect” (protects hair from styling) and “Hair Repair” (which resists the ill-effects of hair coloring, perming and other hair damaging treatments).

This hair cuticle coat has a very thick oily consistency. It’s a clear transparent thick oil. Easy to spread and use on hair. And it is very fragrant. I like its scent so much, smells very sophisticated and vain. The fragrance also stays on hair for a few hours.

It can be a little bit messy for my hands since it is ...

• applied through the hands and a little bit uncomfortable for the hands every after application. Your fingers and palms will feel oily.

It is not sticky on hair. It doesn’t make the hair strands sticky and greasy. It works like a “hair shine” which is an oily substance used in salons to make hair shiny. This indeed makes my hair shiny. I thought this will be like normal oil which will make the hair greasy but it is not. It made my hair look shiny. It helps me tame my frizz. This is my number one must-have in my bad hair days. It fixes my frizz and moisturizes my hair really well. Although I don’t think it straightens my hair but it does help my hair to straighten gracefully whenever I use the straightening iron.

So

its advantages are: It is easy to apply on hair, easy to use. It has a nice fragrant and sophisticated scent. And that scent stays on hair for a few hours. It is not sticky and definitely doesn’t leave hair greasy. It adds shine to the hair. It helps me fix my frizz and the result of ironing my hair becomes more beautiful and sleeker. It moisturizes my hair. The only bad side about this is that it’s bit pricey and it leaves my palms and fingers oily after application.

As a whole, I recommend this cuticle coat for those who wants to give their hair extra special care. This is a good moisturizing product. A good styling product before and after blow drying or ironing your hair. It helps fight frizz and adds shine to your hair.

Vitress Instant Relax Hair Cuticle Coat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081518720331/k2311a088/8.8.11