Gluta White & Firm Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • It even has its own shelf when I bought this
  • I noticed that it cleared my face out of pimples
  • I think it can only whiten the skin to the lightest it possibly can
  • I thought I'll permanently get rid of pimples with this but it's temporary
  • But it's worth it, because you will experience changes and good effects

• by may24

Glutathione has become one of the most popular whitening agents in the market today. With it’s popularity, I admit I’m one of the many people who became interested in it and wanted to see what Glutathione may bring to my skin. This is my first Glutathione soap.

I got this from the supermarket. This can also be bought in many drugstores. It is more expensive than other whitening soaps in the market. In fact, it is one of the most expensive in the variety of whitening soaps in the supermarket. It even has its own shelf when I bought this. This costs around 80 pesos or 2 USD. It is 135 grams. It is a big white soap. This product is very easy to find because its big box is dark red. So you can easily find this. The soap contains Glutathione, L-Carnitine, and Lipofirm. I didn’t know why

it contains L-Carnitine, and Lipofirm. I know L-Carnitine is for burning fat. Maybe it has a firming effect on skin. So this soap is for people who wants to whiten and also to make the skin firmer. I guess this is especially for older people. It claims to whiten as early as two weeks so I bought to try it if it’s true.

This is the overview of the effects it had on me: From first to two weeks, it really whitened my skin dramatically. It slowly lightened my skin and I can notice the changes. Even my sister noticed the changes too. It also decreased my pimples day by day until my skin became smooth and clear. I noticed that it cleared my face out of pimples. On the third week and in the next weeks, my skin got immune to it already and there are no particular ...

• changes anymore. It stopped whitening my skin. After a few weeks, I started to have pimples again even though the pimples are just few. I just wished my skin was clearer like how it was in the first weeks.

Its pros and cons are quite equal. Its benefits are: it can really effectively whiten the skin after using it for a few weeks. I also felt like my skin was getting firmer and tighter with every wash. It cleared out my pimples and made my skin smoother and clearer for a short time. It doesn’t irritate the skin. The disadvantages are: some of the effects on me are just temporary. It really did whiten my skin. But it can only whiten to a certain level. It doesn’t continually whitens the skin the longer I use it. I think it can only whiten the skin to the lightest it possibly

can. I expected my skin will become a lot whiter than it was but I’m somehow contented with its whitening effects because at least it did lighten my skin. The smoothening and clearing effect is just temporary for me. I thought I’ll permanently get rid of pimples with this but it’s temporary. Those are the only cons. The whitening changes are permanent.

I can still recommend this soap for those who want whiter and firmer skin. It whitened my skin somehow so that’s why I recommend it. Even if it’s pricier than usual whitening soaps, I think it’s worth to try a box. By the way, the soap is only available in one size. It’s a big soap and there are no smaller sizes so even if you just want to try this, you will buy the big soap. But it’s worth it, because you will experience changes and good effects.

Gluta White & Firm Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081518710331/k2311a088/8.8.11