Cala Eyelash Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought an eyelash curler before which was so cheap
  • It broke easily that's why I decided to purchase one that's a little bit more expensive

• by may24

I have straight and short eyelashes and I don’t usually use eyelash curlers before. I bought an eyelash curler before which was so cheap. I just bought it at 7/11 and it’s really low quality. It broke easily that’s why I decided to purchase one that’s a little bit more expensive. This is my first eyelash curler bought from the drugstore. It’s a good quality eyelash curler. It’s not cheap so that is why I trusted this.

Cala Precision Eyelash Curler instantly creates a dramatic curl. Aside from the eyelash curler, the

pack also comes with an extra refill of the cushioned pad. The eyelash curler has a soft but firm black cushioned pad. The eyelash curler itself is medium-sized. Shiseido’s eyelash curler is a bit larger than this so this is medium-sized. Shiseido’s eyelash curler is a bit larger than this so this is a medium-sized. This costs P119 or 2.83 USD. Available in Watsons and in other drugstores.

Like Shiseido, it’s a silver-colored eyelash curler, with scissor handles for easy grip so the eyelashes are easily squeezed. Cala’s eyelash curler is not as wide as Shiseido’s so my eyelashes on the sides of my eyes are hard to curl. I just wish this is a little bit wider. It still effectively curls the lashes especially on the center part of my eyes. But on the sides, not so much. It can still curl the sides effectively but not right from the base of the eyelashes, the curl starts at the mid part. But this can effectively curl the center part right from the base, right down from the roots.

Somehow, this eyelash curler is ...

• Cala Eyelash Curler
      really durable and in good quality. So the only downside about this eyelash curler is that the opening is not wide enough to curl all my lashes from side to side. It only curls the center part really well while the sides can still be curled but doesn’t reach the base. I am having a hard time to press the opening against my eye so it can reach and curl the sides really well.

The advantage is that when it curls the lashes, it really curls. It doesn’t make the lashes

look squeezed, folded, or broken but it curls glamorously. And it makes the lashes looks longer when curled from the base.

As a whole, this is a good eyelash curler for a drugstore brand. It is not cheap but certainly not too expensive either since this is not a high-end brand so I didn’t expect too much from this eyelash curler at first. But it is certainly effective in curling lashes. I just have to reach the sides of my eyelashes but after all, it’s a durable, good quality, and effective eyelash curler.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318081518700331/k2311a088/8.8.11