Abba Pure Shine Spray
  • I love shine sprays, and was excited to give this one a try
  • I found some really good things that I liked about this spray, but it is not the best shine spray that I have ever tried
  • I think that this product is an ok choice for a glossy look as long as that is really all that you are looking for
  • There is nothing wrong with this stuff, but I know that there are similar products out there that do more and cost less
  • I know of several products that I would prefer

• by Gina Gott

I love shine sprays, and was excited to give this one a try. I have longer hair, so I am always looking for good products to try out to improve the look and texture of my hair. I found some really good things that I liked about this spray, but it is not the best shine spray that I have ever tried. It could do a little more for the price. I think that this product is an ok choice for a glossy look as long as that is really all that you are looking for. There is nothing wrong with this stuff, but I know that there are similar products out there that do more and cost less. Keep reading for all of the good and bad about this shine spray. You might like it more than I did, so give

it a try if it sounds like something that would work for you.

This product does have it’s good points. It is a 100% vegan product. It also has micro crystals added to it and black pepper ingredients for conditioning. This stuff is pretty good for your hair. It protects it from heat styling. I can use it before I use a flat iron on my hair, and my hair will not be frizzy looking afterwards. It helps keep my hair from being damaged. It does make my hair look smoother and a little more shiny looking.

There are a few not so good things about this spray. You have to be very careful about how much of this product you use. The first time I sprayed on to much and the top part of my hair turned out looking more greasy than shiny. That ...

• was my fault though. If you just use a little bit than this stuff won’t do that. I don’t like that this product really does nothing for tangles. In other words , it does not condition like it says it will. This stuff kind of makes my hair sticky feeling. I don’t like that at all. I have to really brush it a lot to get a semi soft feel.

The price is to much for what this stuff does. One small 4oz bottle is about $16.00. It comes in a plastic bottle with a spray top that gets clogged easily. I just don’t think it is worth the price. I like the benefits that this product offers, but I am not sure that it is worth buying again for me. I know of several products that I would prefer. This stuff is just

not for everyone. It could be my hair type maybe it would work better if my hair was shorter. I think that it is just an average product being sold for a little to much for my taste.

The good points are that it really does add some shine to your hair. It is also offers heat styling protection. The bad points are that it cost to much, leaves your hair sticky, and can make it greasy if you put to much on. I think that this is a product you are going to have to try out for yourself. I probably won’t be purchasing it again. I am sure that I can get some better products out there for the money. Don’t just take my word for it though. Try this stuff out for yourself if you just a bit more shine to your hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081518650531/k2311a085/8.5.11