Origins Modern Friction Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Though it feels very sticky, I like what it does for my skin
  • I love the step where you add water to the scrub because it foams up really nicely
  • I paid almost forty dollars for a container with four ounces of product inside
  • The last thing that I have to mention about this product that I really love is that it does not have a fragrance
  • I have not noticed any irritation from this product nor redness (even though it is slightly on the harsh side as far as most scrubs go)

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Origins Modern Friction facial scrub. This is a scrub that leaves me with very smooth skin. Everyone seems to be absolutely obsessed with microdermabrasion these days. Personally, I do not make enough money to go get an expensive microdermabrasion treatment at a salon or doctor’s office so I tend to go for cheaper, at-home products that attempt to achieve the same results. That is basically what this product is supposed to do.

This product is pretty different from other scrubs that I have tried in terms of application because it is applied to dry skin. Then I just massage the product into my face for a bit. Though it feels very sticky, I like what it does for my skin. The product removes all of the

gross dead skin cells sitting on the surface of my face and leaves me with incredibly smooth skin. After the massaging process, I wet my fingers a bit and then wet the skin on my face a bit before rinsing. I love the step where you add water to the scrub because it foams up really nicely. The feeling is just so comforting. I usually can’t just rinse with water and my hands. I always go for a face cloth. I literally could not stop touching my face after using this product. Some people may not like this product because it is a bit harder to remove than most other scrubs. That said, it does such a good job that I really do not mind this part of the ...

• process.

The other thing about this product that I personally love but that I’m adding a warning about because some people hate is the tingling/slight stinging sensation that this product causes. It is such a subtle stinging sensation that it isn’t really a huge deal to me and I like it because it just reassures me that the product is really working on my skin. That tingling sensation is the whole reason why I like scrubs and exfoliators, but other people may be sensitive to this and not like it as much.

This product isn’t really that cheap. I paid almost forty dollars for a container with four ounces of product inside. This is such a good quality product so I really do not mind shelling out a little

bit more money for this. The last thing that I have to mention about this product that I really love is that it does not have a fragrance. Some people may like facial cleansers and scrubs with a fragrance, but I do not want my exfoliator to smell like perfume. This one thankfully does not!

Overall, I have to give the Origins Modern Friction facial scrub a rating of an 8 out of 10. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. My skin also looks brighter and more refreshed.The results have been very noticeable. I have not noticed any irritation from this product nor redness (even though it is slightly on the harsh side as far as most scrubs go). I will continue to repurchase this scrub. I definitely recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081518590531/k2311a085/8.5.11