Thor (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I thought that not only was he physically stunning in my personal opinion of course, but he also played the role perfectly
  • I’ve read several reviews about the movie so far, and not one of them complained about the visual effects, which I think is awesome
  • I guess the only problems I had with it and the entire movie were that I feel it could have been longer even though I know making a longer movie more than likely required a lot more money
  • I recommend this movie to people who liked the comic as well as action and fantasy films

• by Redtape

One of the movies I had been looking forward to seeing since 2010 was the movie “Thor”. This was not only because I’m a big comic book fan, but because it sounded like it was going to be big from the start. When I watched it for the first time it actually went beyond my expectations.

In the move, Odin the king of the Norse gods has two sons, Thor and Loki, whose personalities differ as much as their appearance. The older son, Thor, is arrogant and rash while the younger one Loki seems to be more

patient and mature. The older son soon does something to foolish it puts the entire kingdom in jeopardy and he is banished to a modern day earth to live amongst the humans.

There are so many things that I loved about this movie, that it took me some time to figure out where to start. One of the biggest things that I loved about this movie was the actor who played the main character. I thought that not only was he physically stunning in my personal opinion of course, but he also played the role perfectly.

• I couldn’t think of a single soul who could have played the part much better.

The other thing I loved was the visual effects. I’ve read several reviews about the movie so far, and not one of them complained about the visual effects, which I think is awesome. It would have been completely easy to ruin a movie such as this if it was done a certain way, but I thought it was perfect.

Of course, there was the plot, which was intriguing to say the least. I guess the only problems I had with it and

the entire movie were that I feel it could have been longer even though I know making a longer movie more than likely required a lot more money; as well as I didn’t understand how the human girl and the other characters were so accepting of a man falling from the sky or him being one of the gods.

I also believe there’s going to be a sequel based on how it ended, but we’ll only have to wait and see. I recommend this movie to people who liked the comic as well as action and fantasy films.

Lokki says :

Can please tell me is Thor and lokki are real brothers I mean are they blood related ?

Mahesh says :

No, They Are not blood related. Their Father Is King Odin But Their Mother Are Different.Frigga Is Mother Of Loki And Gaea Is The Mother Of Thor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115081518510531/k2311a085/8.5.11