Emerson Dvd Recorder
  • I purchased it, and have enjoyed it ever since
  • I highly recommend it for anyone who's tired of waiting for their favorite shows to come to dvd

• by Jolly
      Two years ago I was looking for an affordable, reliable dvd recorder to record my favorite shows directly onto dvd. I went to Wal-Mart and found an Emerson recorder for less than $300.

I purchased it, and have

enjoyed it ever since.

In the two years I’ve had it, I have only experienced a couple time where the disc did not finalize correctly and I lost everything I’d taped.

But like I said, that’s only ...

• happened a few times.

I have countless number of dvd discs filled with my favorite shows thanks to this wonderful recorder! If anyone is interested in its full description, it is an Emerson -R/RW dvd/vcr combo recorder.

It

allows you to dub over from VHS in addition to playing regular vcr tapes and regular dvds for your watching pleasure.

I highly recommend it for anyone who’s tired of waiting for their favorite shows to come to dvd.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161904151850930/k2311a0419/4.19.07