Advil Liquid Gel Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I think that if you need quick relief from pain, the liquid form is perfect solution for that
  • I find this brand the best in terms of delivering immediate ease and guaranteeing no side effects

• by ibizaspain

I have had persistent episodes of headache due to allergies. It always prevent me from finishing my work and even stops from playing my favorites games. This is what I really get especially if my allergies are taken for granted. Until you can help ease your allergies, you need to drink pain relievers. I have been trying various pain relievers from Naproxen Sodium, Mefenamic acid to Paracetamol. Naproxen really works for me but one time my doctor prescribed a different pain reliever. He wrote down Advil Liquid Gel. This is different from the original Advil because this comes in liquid form.

It in packed in green transparent

capsule and differs in cents in terms of price from the original version.

The primary difference as espoused by the makers of this drug is the fastness of the relief. The drug manufacturer claims that since it is liquid, it does not take another time dissolving the substance. It can be easily absorbed by your system and as a result– faster absorbtion. Well, the logic is very true. Advil for me works perfectly well even the previous version, the one contained in capsule is more fast in terms of subsiding pain. It takes around 5 hours from that old form to let the pain subside. However, with the ...

• liquid form, it takes just an hour. It really has substantial difference for me. It is almost feeling the effect right after you swallow the capsule. I think that if you need quick relief from pain, the liquid form is perfect solution for that.

This version of Advil in liquid form has substantial difference from the previous variety. It is effective in giving you ease on pain in such a short time. I have tested this several times and carefully observed the time when I felt relief. There is no substantial difference though regarding the price. It only differs in several cents. The liquid form has

no side effects too. Some pain relievers makes me lethargic and this is the last thing we want from our own medication. Another thing, this pain reliever is not so harsh on the stomach. Some of the medicines I have tried made me feel always hungry but not this one. I find this brand the best in terms of delivering immediate ease and guaranteeing no side effects. So if you would want to take Advil as a pain reliever, it is a wise choice to prefer the liquid form. It may not be cheap compared to the staple pain reliever but this is more effective for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265081518490531/k2311a085/8.5.11