Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer to use my own brushes but this is a nice addition for someone who might not already have their own
  • I will definitely be repurchasing it after I have run out of product
  • I think that probably has something to do with the fact that this is a waterproof concealer
  • I guess the reason why I love this concealer so much is that it is one of the only ones that I have been able to wear on days when I know that I am going to be sweating a lot (because I do live in Texas, after all)

• by Intensify

I have been using the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer for about a month now and I really have to say that I am a fan. I have been loving the Sonia Kashuk line of products. I stumbled on these one day while browsing the makeup aisles at Target and have since tried their nail polish, makeup brushes, and now this concealer. One thing that I really do like about these products is that the prices are much cheaper than the high end brands yet the quality of the product is still high.

To start with, the packaging is nice. Unlike other drugstore brands, the product hasn’t fallen apart on me. The concealer comes in a white palette that seems very sturdy and durable. It is also small enough that I can take it with me in my purse for

touchups. Inside the palette, there are four different types of product intended to help conceal blemishes. The products included are: a neutralizing concealer, a light neutral concealer, a warm beige concealer, and a setting powder to go over the top of whichever concealer you use. There are also two small brushes that come inside the compact but to be honest, they aren’t that great. They’re probably my least favorite part of this product. I prefer to use my own brushes but this is a nice addition for someone who might not already have their own. The compact also has two mirrors! For such a sleek compact, there is surprisingly a lot of stuff inside.

I really do like the concealers themselves. They are very creamy and apply smoothly. They don’t require much effort to blend into the skin. My favorite ...

• thing is that the concealers give full coverage! Usually, cheaper concealers are way too sheer and don’t completely cover up my imperfections. I can put this Sonia Kashuk concealer over redness, dark spots, and blemishes on my face and watch them disappear. The only thing that I will say is that sometimes the cream can harden up a bit and become hard to work with. I have found that warming it up by pressing my finger against it can help to “melt” it a little so that it will glide onto my skin better. Besides that, I have had no real troubles with this concealer palette. I will definitely be repurchasing it after I have run out of product.

This concealer does have a lot of staying power. It does not fade throughout the day. I think that probably has something

to do with the fact that this is a waterproof concealer! I don’t own many of those. I guess the reason why I love this concealer so much is that it is one of the only ones that I have been able to wear on days when I know that I am going to be sweating a lot (because I do live in Texas, after all). I never have to worry that sweating will melt off this concealer and reveal to everyone that I have a lot of scars on my face. This makes me feel so much more secure and confident in my skin.

Overall, I have to give the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer a rating of a 9 out of 10. The product is effective. The packaging is nice. The price is affordable. I do recommend this concealer palette.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315081518460531/k2311a085/8.5.11