Fitrum Green Tea Capsule

• by Lynn M. A.

I started gaining weight when I was in college. I tried different kinds of diet pills just to shed off some pounds. However, most of these diet pills were not that effective. One time, I tried taking up Fitrum Green Tea Capsule after I saw its advertisement on the television. The product endorser was really convincing. The next day, I bought around 10 capsules from the nearest drugstore. Its price at that time was PhP12.50 per capsule (Philippine Peso). It is

a bit costly compared to some diet pills I took in the past.

Anyway, Fitrum Green Tea Capsule is considered as a dietary food supplement. It contains green tea extract which helps in detoxification. It also improve the body’s resistance to diseases. In addition, it helps improve the body’s blood circulation. So, I can really say that this food supplement is just good for the health. In addition, it contains L-Carnitine and Teavigo which is believed to enhance digestive metabolism.

• My experience with this food supplement is just satisfactory. It does not have much significant effects on my body. The recommended dosage for this capsule is 3 capsules per day. I followed this dosage for two weeks. During these weeks, I sweat a lot. I thought this must be the effect from taking this food supplement. I still maintain my regular food intake and the usual activities while taking Fitrum. After two weeks of this, I weighed myself. I was disappointed
        that I didn’t even loss weight. I realize that this food supplement may only be effective if I would just exercise regularly and eat a proper diet.

My final verdict, this food supplement is just too expensive for me. There are far better weight loss programs and are much cheaper than taking this food supplement. For me, nothing beats like taking a regular exercise and eating the right amount of food. Though these stuffs are pretty tiring but it is safer and more effective.

Fitrum Green Tea Capsule

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345081518440531/k2311a085/8.5.11