Victoria Secret Fragrant Moisture Mist in Vanilla and Sandalwood
  • When I want the scent of the vanilla and sandalwood to be a bit stronger I like to spray the mist directly onto my clothing, and no it does not leave oil stains on them, which is nice
  • I would recommend this lovely scent body spray to a male or a female to use because it doesn’t have a girly scent or manly scent too it
  • I even thought buying the spray was affordable and definitely worth it
  • I will definitely be getting more once I run out because I simply love that it is natural and smells amazing

• by Soleil

Over the past several months, I have been using the Victorias Secret Fragrant Moisture Mist in Vanilla and Sandalwood and I have to say I am very pleased with it. It smells sweet like vanilla and earthy like sandalwood. The scent is a bit strong, but romantic and does not make me sneeze. The body mist comes in this clear huge 10 fluid

ounce bottle with plenty of spray to use. I have had the bottle for about 8 months now and I still have 75 percent of the mist to use. One of the things I really, like about this body mist is it contains natural ingredients in it that help nourish and protect my skin naturally. There are not any harsh ingredients in this body spray at all, from what I can see.

The way I have been using this lovely vanilla and sandalwood scented mist spray is by simply misting it all over my body from head to toe after a warm shower. However, do not spray this spray onto the skin if the skin has razor burn or an open wound because it does sting ...

• Victoria Secret Fragrant Moisture Mist in Vanilla and Sandalwood
      like hell. Once the spray is on my body and skin have this lovely scent that last all day and night. When I want the scent of the vanilla and sandalwood to be a bit stronger I like to spray the mist directly onto my clothing, and no it does not leave oil stains on them, which is nice.

I would recommend this

lovely scent body spray to a male or a female to use because it doesn’t have a girly scent or manly scent too it. I even thought buying the spray was affordable and definitely worth it. I will definitely be getting more once I run out because I simply love that it is natural and smells amazing. Plus it works very good as a room spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565081518380531/k2311a085/8.5.11