Arnicare Arnica Gel  » Medicine  »
  • When I get really bad neck and shoulder stiffness and pains, I like to use the Arnicare Arnica Gel
  • I know that in my household this gel is necessary to have on hand
  • I would definitely recommend this gel to any adult to have on hand to help treat aches and pains naturally because it works so well for me

• by Soleil

When I get really bad neck and shoulder stiffness and pains, I like to use the Arnicare Arnica Gel. I find it really helps soothe away my pains and stiffness naturally without harsh pain relieving pills. I even like that it does not have any fragrance or colorings in it either.

This pain relief gel comes in a 2.6 ounce tube that is easy to squeeze, but the gel does squeeze out fast so be very careful. The gel inside the

tube is clear in color and is a light oil free gel that is easy to massage into my neck and shoulders using my hands easily without making a mess. I even like that, the gel is not sticky or tacky feeling either and really soaks into my skin and body fast relieving the stiffness and pain within 25 minutes. The gel is cold when you first put it on, but does not have a cooling sensation that last along time ...

• like regular sports creams do, but this is because it is a natural pain relieving gel without the added harsh ingredients. The active ingredients in this gel that helps relieve the pain and stiffness is the arnica.

Now I have also used this gel on my knees to help relieve knee and joint pains and I have to say it worked well for that purpose to. I have even burned my fingertips slightly grabbing for a pan that I forgot was

hot and used the gel on the burn and I have to say it relieved the burning sensation immediately and healed my skin up nicely.

I know that in my household this gel is necessary to have on hand. I would definitely recommend this gel to any adult to have on hand to help treat aches and pains naturally because it works so well for me. However, this product is a bit expensive, but well worth the price. Trust me on that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265081518370531/k2311a085/8.5.11