Equate First Aid Antibiotic Pain Relieving Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • I have to say this store brand version worked much better than the named brand and I will definitely keep using this one instead
  • The first aid ointment comes in this 1ounce squeezable tube, which is more than enough ointment I think
  • I found these to be perfect ingredients for healing any scratches, cuts and insect bites I might get in the future
  • I would definitely recommend this first aid ointment to any one to use too help heal up a scratch, cut or insect bite because it helped heal my cuts right up faster than I thought it could

• by Soleil

I was in the drugstore the other day looking for some Neosporin and saw how expensive it was. Therefore, instead I got some of the store brand kind called Equate First Aid Antibiotic Pain Relieving Ointment. I have to say this store brand version worked much better than the named brand and I will definitely keep using this one instead.

The first aid ointment comes in this 1ounce squeezable tube, which is more than enough ointment I think. The ointment is thick with

no colorings or fragrances. The ingredients in this antibiotic ointment are bacitracin zinc, neomycin, Polymyxin B sulfates, pramoxine hydrochloride and white petroleum. I found these to be perfect ingredients for healing any scratches, cuts and insect bites I might get in the future. The main reason I needed an antibiotic ointment was to help heal up some cuts on my lip. The way I applied this ointment to my lip was by squeezing a little bit of it onto my fingertip and massaging ...

• it into the cuts on my lip. The ointment melted nicely without being greasy, oily or sticky. It actually just nicely coated the cuts and absorbed into them so they could be well protected. Now with using this ointment for 3 days straight at least 3 times a day my cuts healed right up with no scaring which I am so happy about.

or insect bite because it helped heal my cuts right up faster than I thought it could. In addition, I have to say it was much more affordable. I will definitely be keeping this first aid product on hand from now on. Oh yes before I forget, I also used this first aid product on my pets tick bite the other day and it helped prevent the bite from getting infected and helped heal it up nicely. Definitely would recommend it for pets too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265081518350531/k2311a085/8.5.11