Brothers All Natural Fuji Apple Crisps  » Food  »
  • There is also some apple “dust” at the bottom that I enjoy eating
  • As a snack away from home in beats regular apples, in my opinion
  • I am going to continue to buy these apple crisps and would recommend them to apple lovers

• by WhitneyALin

I had been eating a lot of home made trail mix and one of my friends had included pieces of dried apple in hers. I tried it and liked it but found myself picking out and eating the apple pieces first. My friend shared with brand she had gotten and I went out and bought myself some packs.

Brothers-All-Natural Fuji Apple Crisps come in a 10g (0.35oz.) bag.The bag contains about 1½ freeze dried

Fuji apples for thirty nine calories. They are all natural with no preservative added.Each bag costs about a dollar.

When opening the bag it contained a lot more apple pieces than I was expecting. They were light and crunchy, unlike previous brands I had tried before. They taste great, exactly like apples.The freeze dried technique really works to keep in the flavor.There is also some apple “dust” at the bottom that I enjoy ...

• eating. It reminds me of the powder from the Fun Dip candy that I used to eat as a child.

The pack is small enough that it can easily be taken for lunch or for a snack without being a hindrance. As a snack away from home in beats regular apples, in my opinion. You can enjoy eating an apple and there is no mess or need to cut it into slices. I take

a few packs along when I go out hiking or biking with my friends. I have to guard those packs carefully so my friends don’t steal them.

I am going to continue to buy these apple crisps and would recommend them to apple lovers.I recommended them to all my friends and family. Its a great healthy snack for adults and children alike. I am also going to try some of their other kinds of fruit crisps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275081518330531/k2311a085/8.5.11